Saturday 4 January 2020

Drawing Challenge: Doggust 2019

Every month has some sort of drawing or creative challenge attached to it. I did Inktober in 2019 and one more daft one: August as Doggust. Hashtag it and follow the prompts of the breeds of dog. I have no idea why it exists and no inkling to find out. The idea is fun enough without meaning.

I started on the 31st August. Laconically late. I did all the following on that day:




















And then I ran out of time and stopped.
Close to Christmas I decided to give my take on the drawing challenge to my nephew as a present (despite the occasional adult references). 

So waking one morning at 4am (which has happened q a bit recently) I finished the set :















1 comment:

  1. Hallo, I found your blog sometime in December just as I'd decided to make my first zine ever and was v. excited to send you a copy but now see that you're address has come down. Please let me know if you're still open to receiving silly little zines beyond their timely usefulness. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete