Saturday 15 January 2011

Second Bothy Zine waiting for ...

... the weather to be lovely.

So I doubt I'll get started for a couple of months yet.

Today, for example, the forecast says: "Heavy overnight rain will clear by dawn. Otherwise, no more than a few drizzly showers. Very wet/saturated conditions underfoot Moffat area and Cheviots, with stream/river levels very high."

(My planned route involves lots of trudging around moorland streams in the Moffat area, and my 'pre' plan is to do the top bit of the Pennine Way down the Cheviots from Kirk Yetholm.)

So I'm sticking to train routes for now, and will be using these to go to the Brighton Zine Fest on 19th-20th February. I've got a zine made, ready for printing especially for the Zine Fest. But it's a bit personal to show around Newcastle, so the intention is for only strange southerners to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, the Bothy Zine is one of my favourites. I read it in the Bath.

    ReplyDelete